unit 15

UNIT 15: UN SUMMIT


Structures
Vocabulary
Greetings.
Do you like..? Do you want...? I like/I don’t like... I want/don’t want to....
I have/haven’t got.....
Comparatives: I am richer/older
I sent food to Africa.
Going to: We are going to....
Help, natural disaster, earthquake, tornado, tsunami, climate change, charity, solidarity, unfortunatelly, volunteers, survive, speech, nations, countries, Sustainability, bin, recycle bin, renewable energies, solar energy, wind energy, small hydro energy, pollution, environment, recycle, care, global warming, preventable, vaccines, barriers, campaign, safety, hope, right, hate, father, mother, uncle…


.
En estas webs se encontrarán ejercicios para repasar conceptos: Seleccione pinchando en los dibujos
 
Buscar en menú de 6º (en filtrar por grupo)