unit 1

UNIT 1: END POVERTY AND HUNGER


Structures
Vocabulary
Greetings.
Do you like ...?, Yes I do/ no I don’t, I like..., Where are you from? Where’s she from?, He’s from..., I am hungry, I have breakfast at (8 o’clock).
Sushi, couscous, chips, canteen, hungry, starving, poverty, curry, fish and chips, moussaka, soup, sausages, kebab, chicken.





1Listen and match.rice, chicken, fish, fruit, Can I have ..., please? Here you are, I (don’t) like ...Listen and understand a story.
2Read and complete.tomato, chicken, cheese, lettuce, ham, eggRead names of foods; complete sequences.
3Make a sentence. Read.I (don’t) like ..., bananas, sandwiches, pears, apples, cereal, orangesMake sentences about personal likes and dislikes.
4Find and say.This is ..., pasta, bread, pizza, milk, ice cream, chocolateName different foods.
5Play. Match pictures and words.tomato, chicken, cheese, lettuce, ham, eggPlay a memory game with food.
6Order.tomato, chicken, cheese, lettuce, ham, egg


Escribe cinco frases con las cosas que te gustan y las que no te gustan.
Ej.) I like pizza, but I don't like pasta (*) but = pero
1- I like 
, but I don't like  
2- I 
, but I 
3- I 

4- 

5- 


Fruits
El nom de les fruites en anglès.
Vegetables
El nom de les verdures en anglès.
The supermarket
Ets capaç de comprar tot el que hi ha a la llista en un temps límit?


English Exercises > countries exercises > COUNTRIES AND NATIONALITIES

COUNTRIES, NATIONALITIES

1.  I  from .       I  .              aFcner 

2.  He  from .       He  .         iSanp 

3.  We  from .     We   .      iraBtni 

4.  She  from .       She  .      eGerec 

5.  They  from .    They  .   xiMceo 

6.  It  from .           It  .          daPnlo 

7.  I  from .     I  .          zeChc  Republic

8. He  from .         He  .    SAU  




        


COUNTRIES AND NATIONALITIES, by lucak (F)
Find this and other countries exercises in English Exercises .org