unit 3

UNIT 3: UNIVERSAL EDUCATION


Structures
Vocabulary
Greetings.
What subject/lesson have...got ?,I have got..., My favourite subject is...,  I have got ... at (time), I have got...in(room),  I like... because..., I don’t like...because..., (name of subject) is difficult.

Subject, Maths, PE, Art, Music, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, kidding, campaign, safety, hope, right, hate, boring, classmate.











Exercise 1. Have got I

Exercise 2. Have got II



En estas fichas de inglés vamos a trabajar: verbo have got, la ropa y los colores. Pincha sobre cada uno de los dibujos para poder verlas.




 Escribe cinco frases con las cosas que te gustan y las que no te gustan.
Ej.) I like pizza, but I don't like pasta (*) but = pero
1- I like 
, but I don't like  
2- I 
, but I 
3- I 

4- 

5- 
Present Simple - Presente de Indicativo (I, we, you, they)
PositivoI speak Spanish.
I like football
NegativoI don't speak French
I don't like swimming
     don't = do not
PreguntaDo you speak Spanish?RespuestaYes, I do / No, I don't
- El verbo es el mismo para I (yo), you (tú, vosotros, usted/es), we (nosotros) y they (ellos)
- I speak / you speak / we speak / they speak
... etc.
 Escucha y repite. Haz Click para escuchar
 Escucha a Craig y escribe las palabras que faltan en la trascripción. Haz Click para escuchar
Sports... Hmm... Well, I like  and , but I don’t like .

Food? Definitely 
. I like , yes. I don’t like  and I don’t like . I don’t like food.

Erm… well I like coffee. 
 and  coffee. I don’t like  coffee and I don’t like coffee eearhh! Disgusting, but I like . Mmm. I don’t like  and I don’t like.

And music? 
. I really like . And  music. I like  music but I don’t like  music and I don’t like . No not .

Definitely = claramentedisgusting = asquerosoI really like = me gusta mucho