unit 2

UNIT 2: ERRADICATING POVERTY


Structures
Vocabulary
Greetings.
What’s your favourite food?,
What time do you have lunch?,
 what does she like?, she likes...


Goal, agreement, furthermore, moreover, underweight, over, overweight, rate, breakfast, lunch, dinner.












What’s your favourite food?,
Tell me,  what you like to eat1?. 
You practice the english language without fear.
I am here to help you correct it if there are any errors.

My favorite is undoubtedly the "Cocido Madrileño". A stew prepared on the basis of garbazos pot, pasta and various meat and potatoes.

Uhmmmm !!!!
















EgoClock – What’s the time?

It’s  
time: 05:06
05:06 Uhr



The time? 
- Escríbe la hora para cada reloj, siguiendo el ejemplo:



1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.









- Luis, what time do you get up?
- I get up at seven o’clock.
- What do you do after?
- I have breakfast and listen to the radio.
Do you go to work by bus?
- No, I don’t. I go to work by car.
Do you have lunch at work?
- No, I usually have lunch at home. I get home at 4 o’clock. I have lunch with my family and I work on La Mansión del Inglés.
- What time do you go to bed?
- I go to bed at 12 o’clock. I usually have dinner at 11 o’clock.
- A late dinner!
- Yes, a late dinner. I have dinner with my family and I go to bed.


SmileSmile = LOVE      Smile=LIKE      Unhappy= DON'T LIKE, DOESN'T LIKE, DISLIKE       UnhappyUnhappy= HATE
 Write the following verbs in the -ing form:
1. Paint 
2. Write 
3. Love 
4. Read 
5. Listen 
6. Play 
7. Sit 
8. Stop 
9. Hit 
10. Keep 

11.  Cook 
12. Make 
13. Type 
14. Drink 
15. Try 
16. Dig 
17. Watch 
18. See 
19. Spy 
20. Be 
.Write "Love , like, don't like, doesn't like, dislike or hate" in the following boxes:
1. I  eating Pizza on Saturdays. SmileSmile

2. My sister  tidying her room. UnhappyUnhappy

3. She  making dinner on Mondays. Unhappy

4. Arthur  playing rugby with his friends. SmileSmile

5. My aunt  driving at night. UnhappyUnhappy

6. Your brothers  sleeping in the tent. Smile

7. Those children  listening to the radio. SmileSmile

8. These men  working on Sundays. Unhappy
9. My niece  reading adventure books. Smile
10. Your father's friends  driving their cars when it is raining.  Unhappy

Write the verbs in blue in the corresponding gaps:
Get - Tidy - Do - Brush -  Make - Go - Go - Have - Meet - Eat
1. She doesn't like   her room everyday
2. Do you like  to bed at eleven o'clock?
3. My mother dislikes  up at 7.
4. Does your sister hate  cold food?
5. Anne's father loves  to work by car.
6. I always like  my homework before 7 o'clock.
7. John likes  his teeth every night.
8. Your grandmother hates  dinner for 6 people.
9. Does she like  a shower after dinner?
10. Hannah loves  her friends once a week
Order the following sentences:
1. classical My likes mother to music. listening
2. his  dad  car. Ana's washing hates 
3. travelling friend by loves My plane. father's
4. emails. writing  I long hate
5. watching dislikes films horror She TV. on
6. in Tommy dancing the loves disco.
7. English. My speaking  maths loves teacher
8. doesn't early.friend's sister My like getting up  
9. the I getting dressed mornings. like in  
10.  a at bath aunt having nights. loves James'
 By Lovinglondon